Friday, January 14, 2011

Alive And Kicking

I wanted to name this post "alive and nearly kicking" or "alive and getting ready to start kicking" but then I
realized how lame those are.  Firstly, it's bad enough to name a blog after a stupid catchphrase and those were lame, you know, language-wise.  Secondly, why almost?  It's lame of me to be all wishy-washy like that.  Why did I want to think of today as a ramp day where I slowly get back into the swing of things?  I want to lose the weight, and the massacre is over, I should be totally ready to go go go!  So now I am, thanks to seeing my own lameness.  Yay, lame-o-vision!

I'm sure tomorrow's weigh in will be terrible.  I'll probably have to start all over.  It's gonna be sad, but I can handle it.  I've learned something during the massacre, which I will share tomorrow. 

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment