Sunday, December 26, 2010

An Experiment

I have an idea...classes start again on January 10.  Assuming I were to start the experiment tomorrow, that'd be exactly two weeks in which to conduct it.  The experiment is to put a dollop of Biggest Loser in my life and basically see what kind of results I get when I exercise A LOT every day.  Hey, I have the time, why not use it?

So, everyday, I would do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1, which is 20 minutes, and Billy Blank's Bootcamp, which is 60 minutes, and The Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level 1, which is 20 minutes, and Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabollism, which is 40 minutes, and then do the 2 - 2.3ish (not sure) mile trail at Shakespeare Park, jogging as much of it as I can, which usually takes me about 45 minutes.  So that's a total of 3 hrs 5 minutes.  Not too shabby compared to the 4-6 hours they say Biggest Loser contestants work out for.  It's all my workout videos and a jog, I'd say that qualifies as "a lot" of exercise!

As far as food, I'll just try to be reasonable.  I'm not on weight watchers or anything but I do know what nutrition is and I'll just eat what I know is best and try to contain my stupid emotional hunger.  No use working out for over 3 hours just to get into self loathing an hour later and get some burger king. 

So, the experiment in a nutshell is: "Gee, I wonder how much weight I can lose in 2 weeks doing just over 3 hours of exercise everyday and staying intelligent with the food?"  I'm so excited to see!  Stay tuned tomorrow for the beginning weigh in and some feelings of dread!  heehee...

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment