Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In

Up 1.2, to 254.2.  As per this morning's post, taken with a smile.  I am still having a good day.  I'm doing Christmas with hubby and brother at a friend's house around 3pm.  I woke up at 11:15, so you know what I did?  I had breakfast.  That's right.  I had breakfast so that I wouldn't be too hungry later when all the delicious food is in front of me.  Usually on Thanksgiving and Christmas I don't eat all day so I can stuff my face even more when The Meal comes.  Sad, yeah.  But not today!  And just now, when I was putting the leftovers away, I had a medium-strength urge to eat more.  But I stopped and asked why, and the answer that came was "because I'm bored/trying to run away from impending success".  Not good enough!  So eat more I did not.  Is that a bout of self control?  Why yes, I believe it is!

Today could quite possibly be awesome.

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment